07/11/SH NEWS

Upgradation of Grade Pay of LDC/UDC: Date of next hearing is 01/04/2020.

Flash message

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

LETTER FROM ADV. R. PASHINE
  Dear Mr T.K.R. Pillai, General Secretary All India Association of Administrative Staff (Non Gazetted) Ministry of Statistics & Programme Implementation
  Namaste,   Let me first introduce myself to you. I am R Pashine from Jabalpur. First of all I would like to congratulate you for your all-out efforts for getting justice to administrative staff particularly for LDC & UDC. Pl keep it up.
      Secondly you are managing your website very meticulously and efficiently, resulting in the first hand updated general information regarding CG employees. It is from your website only that I learnt that the hearing of MACP in Promotional hierarchy case in SC ,has further been postponed to 28th of Jan. Let us hope for the best, as we have the good case.
      I have also learnt that your association has filed a case in Jab CAT for up gradation of GP for LDC & UDC. I wish u all the best in your case. I also hope to meet you sometime in CAT Jab during hearing of your case. Let me tell you, I am also standing for some important cases in CAT belonging to my cadre, as advocate.     I have retired from Ordnance Factory Khamaria , Jabalpur as Jr Works Manager, in 2009. I was General Secretary of All India Association of Non-Gazetted officers (AIANGOs) of Ministry of Defence and represented in JCM III & JCM II, in O Fy Board Kolkata /Min of Defence for about 25 yrs. I was also President of Confederation of Defence Recognised Association (CDRA), New Delhi, till my retirement in 2009. Now also I am Patron for AIANGOs Kanpur & Legal advisor for CDRA New Delhi. In CDRA there are about 45 All India Recognised Associations of Min of Defence and majority of them are of administrative staff only. The membership is from LDC to Gr B Gazetted level.  From   the platform of CDRA also, we had raised the issue of degradation of LDC/UDC by granting meagre GP of Rs 1900/2400, by 6 CPC which is totally ridiculous and demoralising. This cadre deserves justice. We have also highlighted this issue to 7th CPC from CDRA. I have been always of the opinion that LDC/UDC are the basic pillars of decision making mechanism in the governmental administrative system, and hence deserved better pay grades.
    Let me also convey  you that for last four months I was in London with my son and there also I  used to get first-hand information on employees issues through your website only ,for which once again I thank you for making all out efforts.
    Presently I am in Bangalore for last one week for my wife’s treatment for Knee replacement. Hope to meet you sometime.     Wishing you, all the best in all your endeavors.
Adv. R Pashine
Mob 09329871380


3 comments:

  1. Respected T.K.R.Pillaiji, the patronage to your web site is expanding amazingly among CG employees in depth and width and this is only because of your dedicated hard work. On 21.Jan-15 the delhi high court has pronounced the judgement on case No.W.P(C) 209 OF 2013. The importance of the case be, the UDC of DOPT and in other ministry were fighting for genuine judgement. Please go through the judgement. It may be helpful to other cases like LDC, UDC grade pay up gradation etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone knows that ldc/udc have been dis regarded by granting them such low pay structure. Everyone recognises the injustice but what else. Nothing is going to change this picture. The higher rank officers are enjoying the high pay salary with all other facility. But this will not effect govt. However granting the deserving grade pay to LDC/UDC will create additional financial pressure. The mamgement system is fully paralysed.
    10 years is going to be completed on the said issue, and see our system activeness. The matter is still has got no decision. And our high powered DOP&T, who is empowered with numerous experts with powers is still not effecting the matter which have already destroyed the financial position of many LDC/UDC and mentally harassed.

    Who will be responsible for this delay. If govt is fixing responsibilty for each and every lapse, then this is the major issue and had already damaged many ones, to whom the responsibility wud be credited.

    I knew my comment is going to do no change in the actions of govt but we are weak and poor LDC/UDCs, we will sought for genuine justice with loud voice and empty stomach.

    The LDC and UDC must be granted Rs.2400/- and 4200/- grade pay wef 1.1.2006. This our request to the apex court and govt. Are you listening to us ? Are you sensitive enough to feel our pain? Are you committed enough to do justice to LDC/UDC.

    Its action time. Please this the time where you have to revise the gradesof LDC/UDCs. Stop politics on our financial rights.

    ReplyDelete